• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Elite first gen for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
Okay, you all know I posted a for sale add on here for my Warrior. However, I am in desperate need to sell it now. I wrecked my truck today and need the money to fix it. The truck is a part of me, and I will not let it die. So, I am willing to take offers on my Warrior. Please, make them reasonable.

how did you wreck it??????!!!!!!!!??????

No bueno Bro

By being over tired and making a bad decision to pass when I shouldn't have. Too be fair, the guy I passed went to turn (in my direction) probably without checking his mirrors first. The nose of my truck was at the cab of his truck when he began to make his turn. Tried my best to swing around him, but his front corner hit me behind my cab.

The only two pictures I have taken. This happened not a mile and a half from my house.

Holy **** could of been way worse bro it's no good but it's fixable at least your not seriously hurt man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, I'm not hurt at all. Didn't even phase me to have the crash. You would think I was Travis Pastrana doing this for Nitro Circus. Like I do this everyday.

True check with keystone they do parts cheap oem and aftermarket

And if not then then let me know cyc here in town delivers nation wide but super cheap parts also built oem spec

I've dealt with Keystone before. They do have good parts. Anything I need new is steering/suspension, and most of that is lifetime warranty for me.

If I wasnt trying to buy a box trailer I would buy it in a hart beat

Oh, believe me, I have more then that in it. WAY more. Like, three times more. And, I would really like to get 3k-up for it. But... NO one is going to buy ANY Warrior for more then what I'm asking.

I would love to own your warrior! If I had the money I would! I admire all the work you put into it. onday I hope my warrior would be have as nice as yours is.

Back