Outrageous 01 warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

younggun05350

Reaction score
I had to share this. This is just stupid looking. Wouldn't you agree?
21d649bd812d2716cb1cf25d81839fc3.jpg
395dda2a1a09378cb1984f924adc4973.jpg
a47ffced7c2e69f891dac79895e41582.jpg

Still has stock exhaust to. Its definately strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop making fun of my ride! Having a hard enough time making it appear legit without you guys poking fun at it.

What were you thinking? Why the hell would you put 20's on it. No one is gonna buy it. You cant ride it on the dirt unless you like flat dirt. Its just stupid. Put the stock wheels and tires back on it and maybe it will sell

What were you thinking? Why the hell would you put 20's on it. No one is gonna buy it. You cant ride it on the dirt unless you like flat dirt. Its just stupid. Put the stock wheels and tires back on it and maybe it will sell

I don't know man, I wish I had a ride that nice! :iagree:

i think its a good buy if you need tires and rim for your car + want a quad
It might be but if you buy it just for the rims, then you cant ride it unless you wanna spend a couple hundred on stock wheels and tires

Those are 24s, I don't roll on simple dubs. Just kidding. I can't afford those wheels. If it were mine I would have put smoothie hubcaps on it, much classier look imo.

Yea frit you douche bag! God damned clown!! Hahaha!!!... Silly fuckers---Dicks are for chicks!!..

Back