who has had run-ins with the coppers???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not cops but got told off by a wildlife park ranger 2 times in one day in a matter of 30 minutes on my quad. lol Don't do this and don't do that. So I rode down the beach away from him.

Was running on a blacktop road for like 1/16 of a mile to go to the little country store and get gas cop pulls up right beind me and flashed me turned onto the county road and pegged it sprayed him with gravel and just flat ass out ran him lol cars aren't as fun on gravel

Not cops but got told off by a wildlife park ranger 2 times in one day in a matter of 30 minutes on my quad. lol Don't do this and don't do that. So I rode down the beach away from him.
This is why children shouldn't play with man toys.

Was running on a blacktop road for like 1/16 of a mile to go to the little country store and get gas cop pulls up right beind me and flashed me turned onto the county road and pegged it sprayed him with gravel and just flat ass out ran him lol cars aren't as fun on gravel
Yes, and his video cam captured it all on tape. Sooner or later your gonna lose that bike and spend some time with some butt buddies. That is just plain dumb.

Back