Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Bottom Skid plate from PRM

Awesome people at PRM threw in a bunch of stickers too. 89$ shipped off eBay .190 thick

Just a quick shot of it on; if you can even see it. Went on fairly easy. Had to ream a couple of the pre-drilled holes for a perfect fit.

Hey I just read threw this hole thread. Its looking really good! I love your warrior. Keep up the work!

Hey I just read threw this hole thread. Its looking really good! I love your warrior. Keep up the work!

Thanks a lot man! Next up is the raptor clutch mod like you have. Everyone convinced me its the ****...

Thanks Lloyd....

Thanks alot Dan. I'm not too far from ya, so like you; I'm house bound with the thing till spring. I gotta wait for a few inches of snow to ripp her around. That last snow storm we had before Thanksgiving was fun.

Raptor Clutch Mod parts from Partzilla

Parts came today for the Raptor Clutch mod. Hopefully its as easy as everyone says it is to do. I'll give it a try on Tuesday; my day off.

I'm going to be doing the same mod soon Jimmy! Think I'm going to use the warrior arm and spring just flipped over tho...

Latest posts

Back