Who's been hurt on an ATV?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv been closed line on a 1978 Honda 70 trailbike.lol 3rd gear goin bout 35 and I ran into an actual clothes line and was thrown off by my neck.. No big deal.lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was riding some trails on a Suzuki Kingquad 500 with my dad and my buddy, both on Suzuki's. I was at the bottom waiting as my buddy tried climbing this big hill. My dad comes down and his front brakes lock up and he flips onto me, I'm sitting there with his quad on my back till my buddy can get it off.

I was racing back in forth in my field on a 300ex and my foot slipped off got caught in the wheel in 3rd. I wasn't hurt it was just painful.

I was riding the trails around my property on my Warrior, I was flying through them and again my foot slipped off in 2nd. I was laying in the snow for about 10min before I could get up, luckily I ride with insulated bibs in the winter so I was warm.

Was jumping in gravel pit. Hit jump way to fast(4th gear) when I came down front wheels went though ice I went flying wheeler flipped. Sprained ankle sliced up my leg(still don't know what cut me) and strained a muscle in my shoulder. Sorry guys all I got!

660r rear grab to the temple. $20,000 heli ride i dont remember. still missing that week to this day. Moral: Wear your helmet!

Hit a large jump after a series of small whoops and mid air the ballpoint failed. I landed and it barrel rolled the quad and I. Only got a bruised rib and ego and could have been a lot worse.

Besides lots of bruising and rolling a couple times nothing major. I'm still a noob though.

Oh yeah though, just flipped the rear tires so they are much wider! Lot more stable.

just had the left lower ball joint fail on me the other day sent me over the bars.

Never have gotten hurt on a quad, yet. All the blood its removed from me has been from wrenches slipping or other accidents while working on them. Work harder, not smarter...
smiley_abused.gif

I hit a jump landed on the front tires bit my balls on the gas cap but didn't crash Damn did that suck

Just broke my left collar bone this past weekend.. Going to
The doctor today since the hospital didn't do crap about it.. My bruised ribs and back hurt way worse than the broken bone lol.. Hit a rock protruding out of the dirt in the driveway of the property in all places.. Not on any trails or anything lol was dumbfounded broke my left light housing and moved the clutch lever a bit.. Nothing bad to fix once I heal.

Last edited:
went off a 10ft bank into a waterless rocky creek bottom on a Honda 250sx 3 wheeler. came down hill too fast and couldn't make the turn. bruised ribs and a sore ego. thank god for helmets! countless roll overs and " almost made it " hill climbs.

On an atv, I have broken both hands, one wrist, a foot, both ankles, and my jaw. On a snowmobile I broke my back, crashing a sled at 110mph+ never ends good. And my personal favorite was on a YZ490. I broke both arm at the same time when I was 16 and had to have my mom wipe my ass for me for 6 weeks. Not sure how I crashed the YZ, it happened rather quickly. I do remember it involved 5th gear and a handful of throttle.

On an atv, I have broken both hands, one wrist, a foot, both ankles, and my jaw. On a snowmobile I broke my back, crashing a sled at 110mph+ never ends good. And my personal favorite was on a YZ490. I broke both arm at the same time when I was 16 and had to have my mom wipe my ass for me for 6 weeks. Not sure how I crashed the YZ, it happened rather quickly. I do remember it involved 5th gear and a handful of throttle.

Dude your poor mother having to wipe yo stanky ass Fritz....

Here's an update for you guys.. Fixed the quad and got another X-ray so now I just need to wait for the bone to fill in before I can be back to 100%... At least I can move it and do some stuff with it..

Back