My new warrior!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcwes8

Reaction score
Well guys I got a 2nd warrior today and let me tell you I am very excited! Id like to thank Pat for giving me the opportunity to buy it off him and I will take great care of it!
IMG_20150516_195611_467_zps8cmkjhjd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_20150516_195622_944_zps1c4iiepi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow you bought Pats warrior huh? Good **** man. You both must be happy

What, that pegs I put on it weren't good enough for you???? Lol. Glad you are putting your own touches on her!

I just saw Gerald had them for sale and scoped them up. didn't even ride her with the raptor pegs yet but im hoping to this weekend

My old lady has probabaly bitched at me 50 times for buying this warrior lol. she is like its a wast of money! I dont understand why you need more then one! and you have a dirt bike to! lol

Haha...that's why I ain't married buddy!! Tell her one is hers to ride. That always helps

haha im not even married yet. but half her point is true. I live on a marine base and dont have much time to ride. Ill start bitching at here for how much she spends to get her hair cut and the money she spends on cloths lol

Ahh but there's the catch. You WANT your old lady looking good so whatcha gonna do? Hair; clothes--all benefit you if you think about it

I wanna see a pic of these raptor pegs and why they're so great apparently!

So I finally road the warrior today. this thing rips. I had a great day of riding untile the chain broke and cracked the case more :(
IMG_20150530_173034_825_zpsvnh9sq1q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

[IMG]
[URL=http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/Tcwes8/media/IMG_20150530_173024_779_zpsrzj3auqw.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah51/Tcwes8/IMG_20150530_173024_779_zpsrzj3auqw.jpg[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]
IMG_20150530_173020_224_zpspabfrnsk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Raptor 350 pegs are wider, lower, and set further back.

Holy **** Tyler!!! The chain actually broke?????!!!!!! That was a 12k lbs tinsel strength Sidewinder chain. Son of a bitch, man, I'm sorry that happened. Looks like Weston's case saver worked, though. It didn't crack the case to the point of leaking. Good thing that I included the extra left case. Still feel bad that sucker let go... But, she doesn't look to be leaking, that's always good!

there is a small hole im gonna jb weld and the rest of the metal c part broke off. the master link broke and bent

Back