got me a new project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah gonna throw it back together for a quick sell to make a few bucks lol maybe. I might keep it

He doesn't know what year it is but I'm thinking 88. I'm gonna check vin after I get it home.

Be gentle with him buddy. You still may need to give him a cupping for that price. Rofl. All joking aside, nice find man!

It's an 87. I got there and he had another guy coming that offered $100. So I did what I think anyone would do and I matched it. $100 and I loaded her up just in time for that other guy to show up. He was a bit pissed. he drove an hr. I win lol

Glad you got it. I can't stand when people pull that crap though. If I drove for an hour to buy something that may be sold before I got there and the seller didn't give me a heads up about it I would be very pissed. In this day and age **** like that could get you shot.

Yup. And I didn't know about the other guy till I got there

Gonna thro motor back together tomorrow and see if I can't get her to fire up. It's got a super trap exhaust. Do they sound good? Ain't ever heard one

Trapp's are nice! I have 3 here at the house. The IDS2 on two TRX300FW Hondas and one on my ATC350X. I'd love to have one on my Warrior.

For those who didn't see it before he deleted the add. This is what it looks like.
pe9uzeve.jpg

Latest posts

Back