Sold the warrior today:(

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsyfm350x

Reaction score
Had to make room for a new toy that will take its place soon. So the big dog had to go. I will post pics as soon as I get it hahaha:p

You made Gary's day maybe year!! He's tickled to death to own it now, Its in good hands for sure.

Im just wondering what you have planned next LOL

big thank you jeff got the engine mounted on mine with the stator and it went perfect super happy with it thank you again

Warriors are fun. But they just arnt as powerful and fast as some people desire. I'm an adrenaline junky so I always seem to want more power. That's why I got rid of mine. So Jeff what are you gonna replace yours with?

Well I have plenty of other toys lol. But im looking for a grizzly that I can play with and use for hunting.

He's pretty happy for sure. I just wanna say thanks Jeff. You and your build helped me a lot with mine.

Well I have plenty of other toys lol. But im looking for a grizzly that I can play with and use for hunting.
Grizzly are very nice nice reliable quads, I've got myself a 2012 grizzly 550, and a 2013 Suzuki king quad 750, I'd rather run the grizzly any day. King quad has like 123 miles LOL. Ole grizz has 3200. Only problem I've had with it is that at about 2800 mikes the right rear CV axle went. I change the oil about every 800 miles. Thing just wants to go. Suspension is amazing on it, super quite. The king quad has pogo stick suspension, goes about 20 miles an hr faster (grizz tops at 66, KQ at 84), the kings power steering is very very smooth and its seat and power makes for a great ride, but the suspension kind of ruins it. Thinking about spending the bucks for a full suspension upgrade..
Post pics of the beast once you get her!

Back