• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need a 45 pilot jet for a 34mm Mikuni

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem Hauler. You gave me a ton of help along with a few others to help me figure out why mine ran like dog crap. Just repaying the favor. I just need to repay Pat, Lloyd, Beast, and Alex now. lol

It's what we do we help out any way possible
Best forum on the innerweb
Hands down!

Okay Hauler, I got good news and bad news. The good news: I dropped all 3 jets in the mail already, the mains are new and have never been used, the pilot is used but in perfect shape. The bad news: I got a paper cut from the envelope and it burned like a bitch. You may have them Saturday but I'd be willing to bet they won't be there til Monday.

Damn man paper cuts burn like a mofo! Sorry you had to endure pain to help a fellow out lol

No sweat. I only cried like a baby for a little bit. lol. Glad I could help. Any luck finding that warn front shaft for it yet? I only ask because there is a 4 wheeler graveyard about half an hour from my house. I can take a look for one next time I make a parts run there.

I found 1 like new used warn 424 front shaft on ebay for $199 shipped (little much for me right now)
Otherwise they are $500 new but that's a different company cause warn doesn't make em anymore

Back