• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need a 45 pilot jet for a 34mm Mikuni

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an extra parts carb ill check in the am what jet is in it and get back with you.

If Chunky doesn't have one let me know. I think I have one in my box -o-jets. I know I have one but my extras are at my buddies house. Can probably get it tomorrow evening and stuff it in an envelope and mail it to you.

Hey man I tryed to pull that thing for you but that parts carb is a pile of junk. And I couldn't get the jet out. Sorry dude. I think last person that put it together used lock tight nothing comes apart on it

That's cool man thanks a lot for trying.
OK frit I guess it's up to you lol
I need a 45 pilot jet here's a pic of the style I need
9u2e3e4y.jpg

Is that the same style as one for a warrior? I have one for a warrior but I don't think it looks exactly like that one. As soon as you see this let me know if one for a warrior for work or not. Will not be home tomorrow but if you email me I will get it immediately on my phone. Email is [email protected] I can get it tomorrow evening as long as I can get Chuck to answer his phone and I can mail it out to you.

I'm not sure it's been too long since I've messed with a stock warrior carb I can just swing by the local shop and see if they have one today

Let me know if you got one or not and if one for a btm will fit. I have a about 20 jets, 3 or 4 pilots and the rest are mains from around 130 to 160 sizes. Some are the large round style like the original btm jets and some are the small round size and a few are hex shaped. I sold my warrior a while back and a friend of mine has a couple of bastard warriors he is fixing up and "borrowed" the jets and hasn't returned them yet. I have used the small round and hex in a few different warriors and they worked just fine. I am assuming they should work in your mikuni carb also. Let me know what you may need and I may have them for you. If you can get them the same day locally go for it but if you have to order give me a shout first. I will just give you them and send them off in an envelope inside a piece of folded card stock. Like they say you can't beat free even at half the price.

Yeah frit from what I see they use the same jets if you could send me a 45 pilot and if you have a 145,147.5 mains that would be cool too as eventually I will be letting this thing breath better lol
Let me know and I'll pm you my address

Ok. I will call Chuck and see if I can get the jets tonight. I will pm you for address and send them off tomorrow as long as I can talk to Chuck today.

i got the bigger round style in the sizes you wanted. Just waiting on my buddy to call me back, he is at work right now.

Chuck called. I can get the jets tonight. I need you to pm me address and I will get them mailed today or tomorrow. If you send me the info asap, I can drop them in the mail tonight.

Latest posts

Back