brake light

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashish420

Reaction score
Hey im doing an led conversion this week to the warrior.the led tail light i ordered has the option of connecting a brake like and not just a running light.has anyone done this before?

its a pretty cool kits the leds switch to blue when you hit the breaks or vice versa if you chose too use that option or stick to regular red

thanks thats what i was looking for.gave me some good ideas

oh for the brake light switch im using two yamaha bw's 2nd gen brake light switches as they activate when they ar let out.i will drill and tap a hole for it in my front brake lever assmbly and it will fit perfctly.for the rear i will need to weld a small tab to the brake pedal and mount the switch to the bottom of the frame.(trying to keep it less visible)

that would cost about 400% more then its costing now and it wouldn't be my mod.I like the fact that i'm making it custom. the switch cost me .01 cents on auction cheapest raptor assembly i can find is like 39.99 cad + insane shipping.

there was a switch i found a while back that just replaces the banjo bolts. cant remember where but it was like $11 or something. i guess for a penny you could just make it work.

Back