• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling/Parting out '87 Warrior SW Atlanta GA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JetFuelBurner

Reaction score
I prefer to sell as a whole but if nobody bites here or on craigslist, I will consider parting out.

If you search my posts you will see that I have been trying to fix a no-spark issue. Quad ran great and then stopped charging. It had been running off the batt but one day wouldn't start. Took to shop as I don't have the skill or time to tackle major surgery. Shop said no spark and the flywheel magnetism was week. Well I found a WWII warbird mechanic with a machine that re-magnetizes magneto flywheels (it's how piston engine planes get spark). He said its fine. Lifted it off the bench stuck to a screw driver.

I was in the middle of re-habbing it for use at hunt camp. Here's how far I got.
New ITP Hole Shots. Still have the rubber whiskers on them.
New clutch.
New Stator (Ricky Stator)
Ran strong with zero smoke until the no spark issue.

I will be hard to get ahold of until the middle of August but will answer emails via iPhone as I am able. [email protected]

I don't even know where to begin on price but the tires alone were a bit over $500 shipped and another $100 each for the stator and clutch kit so I'll start there. $700 obo

I'm southwest of Atlanta by about 20 miles. Peachtree City / Newnan area. If you've watched The Walking Dead, you've seen my neck o the woods...minus the walkers! :eek:

Rich

shoot me a text 4435977192 i will buy parts i also have a 87 im trying to restore so i need parts . live to far away to buy whole bike unless you give me a good deal .

Latest posts

Back