Yfz450

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammy7734

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a yfz450 as some of you might of heard. I have some questions, i have seen alot that said have the oil mod but what does this mean exactly?
What are the better years?
Is there any common problems with them?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could go look up the answers to those questions easily on google, but that's not going to help you learn about the yfz's more. I recommend instead, that you take some time to go read up on these quads on http://www.yfzcentral.com/forum/, and maybe even make an account. This way, you will learn more about what you want out of the yfz, and what year is best for you.

Wikipedia can tell you the differences in the years. I have an 06. First year for updated swing arm and motor. Oil upgrade was on 07+ years. 09 was first year for EFI but they still made carb models. EFI suspension is great out of the box. Join up on YFZCentral and you'll get a lot more answers. You can PM me if you want with questions too. I would get at least an 07, but that depends on your budget. My 06 cost 3 grand 3 years ago but it had quite a few upgrades. Of course, I've done more and more are yet to come.

Ok thanks I'm waiting to get payed from 3 different jobs i did so i should have around 3000 when i get payed from all of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back