Project F Bomb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dprouse

Reaction score
Finally have enuff parts to start my build. This will be a slow build as I don't have alot of spare time or the funds to start on my engine right now. Just bare with me and I will try to get some pics up shortly.

268372_1753611011119_1720482_n.jpg

As it looked before the build

1998 Warrior

Parts I have as of today

ASR +2 a-arms
Lonestar +3 swing arm
Tusk Adjustable Width Racing Axle
PRM Z swing arm plate
DG body plate (came with quad)
Rear Tusk Typhoon brake rotor
Tusk parking brake block off
Speedline'z braided steel brake lines front and back
Raptor 660 rear shock
YFZ 450 front shocks
PRM rear grab bar
DG alloy front bumper (came with quad)
DG alloy nerf bars (came with quad)
IMS Roll Design pegs
Noss Machine case saver
RM Stator stator
RM Stator CDI
RM Stator ignition coil
PIAA light kit (came with quad)
Duncan Racing double barrel full exhaust
Tusk Handle bars (cheap but I really like the feel of these bars)
Odi clamp on grips
ebay head light covers
ebay seat cover
AMR graphics kit
GYTR shock covers
Douglas rims (I think they are douglas rims, all four say made in america. came with quad)

Going to see if I can get a Duncan Racing Nationals Kit minus the exhaust when I get the money for the engine.

Also going with a full set of Kenda Kutters for tires

what are your plans???? as I am doing same thing.

Plan on painting the frame and replacing the front bumper with a PRM bumper.

As long as the YFZ shocks are better than stock warrior shocks I'm happy

As far as the Duncan Racing kit, if I have the money why not? I don't see anyone else on here sporting that kit

Pics coming soon, the powder coat on the frame and swing arm will be done next week.

Here are some pics sorry it took me so long to get them up, like I said this will be a slow build

DSC00889_zps7a827d35.jpg

ASR +2 A arms
DSC00890_zps0dc1ea41.jpg

Painted and cleaned rear end parts
DSC00891_zps4d57dee0.jpg

IMS pegs, Noss Machine case saver, braided steel brake lines front and back, YFZ front shocks
DSC00892_zps5eda536c.jpg

Duncan Racing Double Barrel exhaust before powder coat
DSC00893_zpsc5ce630c.jpg

Engine waiting to be rebuilt with Pro X valves, Pro X piston and Pro X timing chain
DSC00894_zps44aa097e.jpg

Powder coated frame with DG body skid, PRM rear skid, PRM grab bar, chain slider, Raptor 660 rear shock and +3 Lonestar swing arm
DSC00895_zps399f9cbf.jpg

How I mounted the remote rezzy
DSC00896_zpsf30ff5fb.jpg

A close up of the swing arm, it was used and has been powder coated. She is getting dusty, I better start showing some love. All bearings are being replaced with All Balls bearings except the carrier bearings. I actually used a bearing store to get them and they still cost $100 for both sides and seals.

More pictures coming as soon as the snow melts ;)

Only thing holding me up is I want new tires for when I put the a arms and adjustable axle in and what do you know, I cashed in my 401K for $13000 and now I don't have a wedding to pay for! Hello warrior parts!

I didn't even catch the pro x piston. Yeah, get yourself a wiseco or je, dude. I've always liked wiseco, but I know je is damn good stuff. That being said, go with the je and get that little extra comp... Idk how good the pro x valves are, but get some hd valve springs to put in that bad boy. You didn't mention what cam you are planning on using, so if you are wanting something more then a hotcam you will need the springs to run it. Although, having the springs with the hotcam isn't a bad thing either.

actually this is a straight trail build so going to roll with stock cam and keep reliability

I would atleast put the s1hc in it. It won't hurt reliability one bit, and will give a noice little hit to it. While your at it, put in a vito's key. Will make that bottom end come on good and hard. Trust me man, that set up is killer for a woods bike.

I would atleast put the s1hc in it. It won't hurt reliability one bit, and will give a noice little hit to it. While your at it, put in a vito's key. Will make that bottom end come on good and hard. Trust me man, that set up is killer for a woods bike.

Thats my motor plan +50 over with a simple head job. Thats been the suggestions of a bunch of you guys and with the help of a fellow member its not to far away either I dont think. The bike it coming along killer man keep up the good work.

I wouldn't go through Duncan for the motor stuff, and the yfz shocks are a little long.. but they can be made to work. I vote a s1hc and vitos key. Those valves are fine! I have em in mine.

No more wedding deadlast, fiancee left me, I already cashed it out before so now its just free money

Its been three years and I didn't take very many pictures but "Project F Bomb" will be done this weekend. I will post pics and parts list soon!!!!

Back