• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003? warrior and parts for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bart

Reaction score
SOLD : 1100 without spare engines.
Good running warrior for sale, needs a little TLC, but is in decent shape. It has a wiseco stock bore high compression piston, new x chain, new sprockets, for some reason raptor plastic that looks good on it. The only problem I know of is the safety switches by the parking brake and the clutch are acting up, I can't find the post on here about how to bypass it. I have an extra .050 over wiseco piston, a stock piston, a few jugs , a few heads, a complete case, a separated case , gears , clutch basket, just like almost three other engines/trannys that are torn apart. This warrior is in Cleveland Tennessee. I tried for about a half hour to upload some pictures of the stuff, I give up. If you contact me I can email or send some by phone. This site has never allowed me to upload pictures.

Last edited:
I forgot to say how much, 1500 obo.

that's a nice way of saying it's to expensive for you. One of my lines lol. I think I have it sold Friday, but we'll see

It's literally, I can't swing it. We're getting ready.for a move and there's a lot of "what ifs" involved. Once we get settled in, I'd certainly get it...but right now is just a bad time.

Hey man it is sold, but I have another one I'm working on. I was just messing around with what I said about you not wanting it. On these forums it's easy to take things the wrong way because you can't see the persons eyes, hear there voice tone or see there expressions as they talk. I ended up getting 1100 out of it and I got to keep the spare parts.
So are you currently enlisted? I was Air Force. I know how that lifestyle can be especially if you are an outdoorsman. It's tough to have to move around like that because it's a hassle to own cool things. It sure is cool to see the world though, you gotta get off that base though. Staying on base or post will drive someone crazy. Well if you are or have been enlisted I thank you for your service to our country, and I think you guys deserve better than to have so many Americans being pro-war ready to send you guys into horrific situations without knowing the truth about what's going on. So I'm in your corner.

it's all good man. i was enlisted, did 10 years in the army. just got out and got back up to Missouri. I'm currently trying to find a machine shop to do the valve and bore work on my old beast. hopefully i'll be able to find out that can get her done without an arm and a leg going out on it. As far as the "messing around" its all good. Generally, you are right on the aspect of "that's to much," but for me it was/is literally a Can't swing it thing. With my situation and having to worry about the family and all, i couldn't fork out that much, even though i did want to. I might be interested in an engine if you've got it though(depending on what the shop is gonna charge me)

Back