Tusk adjustable axle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quentin

Reaction score
I need some advice on tusk adjustable axle. Thank you
Sorry for posting this the wrong place the first time

Just for clarification, I personally would have posted this in the chassis, suspension, etc listing. Do not repost again though, if a mod feels the need to move it he will.

Anyway, a lot of people on here run the tusk axle and I have only ever heard extremely good things about it. I don't personally have one, but I have multiple other tusk products on my warrior and I can assure you that if I was in the market for a aftermarket axle, thats the one I would get.

Just wanted to know what people using it on a warrior thought.Read the reviews on Rocky Mountain atv site the last two post weren't very good. Think I'm going to order one thank you for the advice.

i run it. no complaints here. pretty nice axle imo.

You can run it stock length or plus 2 which will be one inch wider on each side and plus 4 which would be 2 iches on each side.

You can run it stock length or plus 2 which will be one inch wider on each side and plus 4 which would be 2 iches on each side.

its been a few months since i installed mine but if i remember correctly even at its lowest setting its a +2 axle. its adjustable between +2 and +4.

I just bought a g force axle of ebay for $160 so im looking forward to seeing how i dose

Back