Thought list

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dballard87

Reaction score
I sit around all the time and think of cool things I could do to my quad to make it faster cooler or all around more awesomer all the time!:tup: problem is I forget next time I actually have the money to do it :loco: so I thought if I start a thread on thought projects or cool concepts it would help keep track of things like that and other people can throw their brain children into the mix and we can all see each others ideas and concepts and maybe someone will actually be able to put them to use!:atv: I'm in the process now of thinking through a way to extend the stock a arms on my 87 if I cut the arm and slide very close diameter tubing over the top of both sides with a couple inches of overlay and weld it into place for all purposes it should do the trick right?

It will break. That metal is way too thin. Much thinner than you think it is. Step up for a set of pats arms. Worth every penny.

So i want to try to make a power bomb style header I understand that there are holes drilled into the exhaust underneath the big bubble and I understand that where it is placed on the header also effects the performance someone that knows a little more about this maybe you could help me out ?

I have the materials already in my shop and I also have another header and I have been reading quite a bit about it and looking at the patent pictures like I said I just need help with the positioning of my chamber also the over all length of the chamber

Last edited:
Think I'm going to start designing a jig for a set of +2 a arms soon I have been researching it for weeks now and watching arms be fabricated for atvs and Baja trucks so I definitely have a really good understanding of how this works now the only thing left to it is to do it yeah that rhymed there:iagree: guess I'm a poet didn't know it.

Well I'm still designing it on paper and then I will probably mock it up with some boxes it is actually an adjustable jig and I will be able to make a arms of different dimensions by adjusting the shape and dimensions of the jig it might be a while before I get to build it as well I'm now kind of understanding why geez got mad at me for asking dimensions I'm not sure if this is something or a process I'm going to share to all

Last edited:
Yeah I understand the work that needs to be put in. In no way was I asking for dimensions, I was just wondering how you actually made the jig, like orientation of the arm and what not. If you don't want to show it then that's fine too.

Back