• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for good head

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber315

Reaction score
hey guys i am in search of a good head for a warrior. The one i have now has a broken exhaust stud so that is my main concern. I have a CASH but i also have a bunch of parts that i would love to trade. text 814-229-1544

also i am interested in a web cam, i haven't decided on which grind i want yet so either for a good price would interest me

Just have the stud drilled out and replace it. As far as the cam, depends what mods you have or are planning to have. Everything kinda has to work together.

Am I the only one who read the thread title and sighed "aren't we all..."?

haha it gets peoples attention... im not sure if there is enough material there to drill it out and replace it reliably. i also don't really want to be bothered with it, i would rather just bolt a new (used) one on and be done with it.

as far as the cam goes, i think i may have talked myself out of all motor mods after todays ride... im not racing and with the wiesco 10.25:1 piston it has plenty of power for what i need. i think i am going to spend my money on a rear shock instead. i do need to measure the bore and possibly re-ring it or maybe go to the next size if it is too far out.

I have to find the one I took off my 98 warrior bought new head and cyl the head is loaded with the origins parts from 98 have to check the studs can't remember if I snap them or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah let me know, im still looking for one at a good price. i want those studs to be in perfect shape tho, they make or break the entire piece

I will look over the weekend for it and get some pics

Well good news bad news found head studs are there one goes on nice the other goes about half way and gets tight don't want to push it don't want to snap it

Hmmm, possibly the threads just need cleaned up a bit. But since they are aluminium that kind of scares me. Can you possibly clean them and see if you can get the stud to screw in niceltt?

wow! thats the kind of thing brothers don't usually know about!! or at least didn't want to know, im afriad to ask!

i got a head from ebay btw, $95 shipped

Back