Saw Mad Max last night

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
****** awesome!! I loved it! Just wish they had a few apocalyptic quads in it. But the machines were sick. Anyone else see it yet; or going to see it?

I want see it badly. I'm a BIG Mad Max fan! Just can't find the time to go. Still haven't seen the new Avengers...

I saw the avengers too. It was good. But Mad Max a must see Pat. It was that good man. Especially if you were into the older Mad Max Movies (minus beyond thunderjoke)

Yeah, Thunderdome is not one of my favorites. The first is just awesome. Mel Gibson was supposed to make a fourth several years ago, but, funding for filming in South Africa fell through.

That would of been cool....The Director George Miller also wrote some Mad Max Comics that are coming out as Prequels to the Movie explaining the origin of some of the characters. The first one comes out Weds. And there's gonna be a couple of more movies as well. Pretty Awesome

Man, comics would be awesome!!!!! It will be great to see how things lead to the "end of the world".

Back