Warrior wont run

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john117dude

Reaction score
Hello. My warrior used to run great and idle like a champ until one day i ran it for about 30 seconds it sputtered and died. It would NOT fire back up. I waited a day and she fired up in an instant then died 5 seconds later and could not fire it back up. Same thing happened again today, Cranked up fired and then died, now it will not fire until it sits for a day. Quad has low hours. Its an 87. Help me:argh:

I cant see why it wouldnt be. What could go wrong from it just sitting there one night and the next day it does that

Some junk could have broke loose in the tank and clogged the petcock or something could have clogged a jet. You will need to actually check and see and not assume that it is. Otherwise it would still be running.

Sounds electrical to me. I'd ohm check your stator. May also want to go over your grounds and make sure you have good clean connections on your frame, just to eliminate that possibility. Could be the CDI too but check the other electrical components first.

Back