8.5x24 box trailer.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew what he meant and most people I know that would feel comfortable towing the trailer have that size ball. I just need to figure out what brand to buy and where im gonna put it since i live on a military base in a barracks room.

right now I dont need a trailer that big but in the end its what I want and its not really that much more then like a 7x16

I really need a cheep box trail to at minimum 2 quads but at least 3 would be nice

I want the 7x16 he is selling. and ill probably put some fold down bunks in it

I either want that 7x16 that that the guy wants 2grand for or i found a 8x12 home made box trailer for $500

IMG_1307_zpsdlea5ikz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_9414_zpsoy2kaqgu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

it dose not have a title because you don't need one in GA. dose anyone have experience getting a title for a home made trailer in SC?

Uh... I wouldn't be trusting that home made contraption. Not just the all wood construction, but, the axle placement and tire size as well.

Looks better than that plywood one lol. Depends on if the frame is homemade or not. If it's a homemade frame and the builder didn't get the axles in the correct spot in the trailer, weight distribution will be off and it'll tow bad.

I wouldn't rule it out until you go and look at it, as long as it is close to you.

Looks better than that plywood one lol. Depends on if the frame is homemade or not. If it's a homemade frame and the builder didn't get the axles in the correct spot in the trailer, weight distribution will be off and it'll tow bad.

Na, that's more of a load distribution issue. The further back the axle the straigher it will tow, toward the middle is more weight carrying capacity, but the worse it will tow. As long as its not in front of the center point it shoukd tow fine. I wouldn't buy that trailer either though. Looks like the other one with some siding on it. I'd rather have an open trailer instead of some wood and siding on top of a regular open trailer that will fall off and kill a bus full of nuns.

Last edited:
Back