Bearings and bushings

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bart

Reaction score
So im finally getting to put this warrior together that I recently bought. I'm putting a arm bushings in , new wheel bearings and now it looks like I will need front shock bushings. I can't find front shock bushings anywhere. Does anyone know where to find them? Also I took one wheel off since it was loose feeling. I already ordered new wheel bearings. I noticed a collar or spacer was missing behind the castle nut. And the bearings feel pretty tight and were tight as soon as I drove the bearing off the spindle a little. At least looking at the MoToSports web site it shows I should have a collar there. The oil seal was destroyed but the bearings look good. I will probably go ahead and change the bearings out anyway. but even the other side barely moves without the wheel on it. they sure seemed worse with the wheels on. I can no longer use the tool to upload images also

that's odd that MoToSports and rockymountain ATV have different diagrams on how the wheel spacers and seals go together. Rockymountain doesn't show a shock bushing at all that I can see.

whoa I take that back, I accidentally had it on wolverine instead of warrior. It shows it the same. I think the other guys are cheaper by one dollar. I was hoping to find something on ebay for cheap. Also I am missing a collar on one side at least. Can anyone give me a measurement on the collar so I can get one at a hardware store? Or make one? I haven't taken the other side off yet but suspect it is also missing.

Well I took that shock apart, it seems the bushing is fine but the bolt is either to small or there is a shim missing. At least I don't have to buy bushings. Haven't got to the other wheel bearing yet. Its a shame the bearings in the one wheel I took off seemed good possibly besides the oil seal being torn up because of the missing spacer.

Latest posts

Back