• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom case savers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can get colors but i need a lot of intrest to get any, costs about 360$ per material order but till I have more intrest to get colors

duneracer, better be ready for that wet dirt come april on hatfield! April showers in the mountains of WV make a Muddy mess for playing in, especially mid april ;)

I am not wanting to thread jack, but, can you post in the Hatfield trip thread about the weather there in April. Especially temp

aw, i know,I just giving old clean white frame a heads up over there! We don't run dunes in West-by-god-Virginia we run mudholes! Haha Hope you guys enjoy it. May stop over there and post up as well...Heck may even join up in april but gotta wait n see!
All you guys with no air filter lids better just be aware...

45+ shipping, PM duneracerweston about it, tell him the size of your front sproket too.

Are you still making these and the chain roller. I got a new warrior and need this stuff

damn really need one of theses asap will pay just need one please

Ok great have at least 4; guys that will want one do yhe fit 14 tooth or just 13 thank for ur time

Back