Nerf bars that line up with stock heel guards

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedypedro

Reaction score
Hello.

I've been looking for nerf bars that will line up correctly with stock gen 2 heel guards. I've searched and searched and have not found a solid answer to this query. I've even emailed Alba and they responded that they had no pictures and were not totally sure if their product lined up correctly. I'd like to keep my stock heel guards as I made some modifications to them (added steel tubing to replace plastic riser).

Please see attached pictures. Any insight on the best product for fit would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Lining up.jpg
    Lining up.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Wrong.jpg
    Wrong.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 8
Both Tusk and Alba make the nerf bars you are looking for. I have Tusk nerf bars on my warrior. I paid $100 for them brand new. They work with the stock heel guards, but do stick out the side a little bit. My warrior is +2 at all four corners, and the nerf bars are dead in line with the tires.

Thanks for the feedback - I did look at a bunch of your pics but just couldn't tell if the angles were off.

Back