Paint?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmuir6

Reaction score
Looking to paint my warrior what is the best paint to use to paint my plastics and some other components

I have used Krylon for plastic with good results. You do have to key your plastics with scotchbrite, clean it well, paint in light layers and clearcoat. The quad I painted last year goes on trails rides and takes lots of hits from tree branches and it has held up very well.

I decided to hydro dip them it's gonna be 500 but they turn out amazing doing Carbon fiber print for it

IMO for 500$; you can do alot other stuff to your QUAD besides paint. I mean honestly; when I'm done riding; you cant even see my plastics cause they caked with mud. Get some shocks or something. Eff that. My 2 cents...

Already have suspension beefed up durablue widening rear axel nerf bars upgraded front bumper. And I'm in the process of rebuilding motor with stroker crankshaft and piston with a .50 over bore and sleeved .413 cam 3 angle valve job and edelbroke carb

Soo many things I'd do before spending half a G on paint. I'd get +2 A-arms by full flight or some Elka shocks. Widened axle; nerf bars and a new front bumper isnt a beefed up suspension. Not trying to be a jerk here; just steer you in the right direction. But end of the day; its what you wanna do; so go for it.

Latest posts

Back