Swinger to fram bolt

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N3VER

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to get this OUT:argh:
100_0096.jpg
100_0095.jpg

Have someone hold a solid piece of steel on it and whail it with a sledge. If nothing works, get a sawsall and cut r out. With all the beating you have or will do to it, you'll prob need a new one.

i used an impact on one side while beating with hammer on the other and couldnt get it to budge. Just spins, not to mention damaging the threaded end. I hope they are not to expensive to replace. The bearings are shot to hell as well.

Just go on ebay and get a complete kit from east coast atv. Has bearings, seals, nut, bolt, washer, and inner spacer. That is probably your best route. Got that kit for mine and was very happy with it.

Ugh yep i see it. 62 bucks. To bad i just spent 160 on nerfs and heel guards. Could be awhile before i get to ride again.:argh:

You could always hit hauler up. He's parting out a 92. I'm sure he'd sell the swinger bolt. That is if his will come out, as well.

I actually have a parts wheeler. That is if i can get it out of that one. On the other hand i still might be able to reuse this one. Even if i am still looking at 40-50 bucks for bearings. And i know my wife will make me wait til my next check considering i just spent 260. All well......

edit: Truth is i get almost as much satisfaction working on it as i do riding.....almost

Last edited:
Outta all the little smilie face dudes, we don't have one for whipped. Lmao! Sorry to bust dude, can't resist a good burn.

I just got new bearings for $8.49 a set on e-bay, free ship, and i saw just the bolt by itself, didnt see how much thou. Just type in swingarm bearings and it should come up.

haha yep, i dont even get to see my checks anymore. They just go straight to her. I cant complain tho, i havnt paid a bill in over 3 years :iagree:

I feel your pain brother!!! only thing "WAS" I was told my bills were being paid and in actuality they just got accumulated n hidden.Now my quad is like her, costs me money, but it dont talk back!!! lmao Whatever...............the bearings seemed a bit cheap, i bitched and got a 2nd set free, same thing thou, but they'll do, seems alot of people havin same prob,sounds like youll need the whole kit thou, i just took mine apart completely n gettin ready to paint.......lookin 4 ideas on that!!!!!!

I feel your pain brother!!! only thing "WAS" I was told my bills were being paid and in actuality they just got accumulated n hidden.Now my quad is like her, costs me money, but it dont talk back!!! lmao Whatever...............the bearings seemed a bit cheap, i bitched and got a 2nd set free, same thing thou, but they'll do, seems alot of people havin same prob,sounds like youll need the whole kit thou, i just took mine apart completely n gettin ready to paint.......lookin 4 ideas on that!!!!!!

haha! DANG that sucks. My wife is crazy tho. I honestly dont think she has EVER paid a bill late. It drives her crazy. I guess i got lucky on that account.

Beat the **** out of it and replace with new.

When its all apart, tap the swingger and install a grease zerk.

I wish I had tapped a zerk when I had mine apart 6mos ago. But the old bolt came right out, and I slathered the new bolt and spacer tube with so much antisieze I'm confident it'll come out again.

My new zerk, sharpie pointing to MOD's location (brake side) his is proven, I went for center, hope its OK, prob put a 90 there but i had 45 so be it 4 now.......

Attachments

• swing zerk 3.jpg
    swing zerk 3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 19
is it as simple as just drilling hole and adding a grease fitting?

is it as simple as just drilling hole and adding a grease fitting?

Yes just drill a hole (forget size, ill look) an get a 1/4-28 tap (4 american) tap it n your done, but use oil while while doing it.........put 1 in carrier too......

Attachments

• carrier zerk 2.jpg
    carrier zerk 2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 11
Back