my new a arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwood

Reaction score
holy hell! +5's? never knew they even made those for a warrior. gonna be hella wide dude.

i seen those on ebay the other day.Same guy one of the other members got some +2/+1s from. No clue where to get tie rods, hell i didnt even know anyone actually made that big of a a-arm.

well, that's wide, but not like i was thinking. guess i was fooled by the size since im used to a +2 or +3. hope they work out for you.

Still, you gunna be sittin way wide. Hope you don't ride in tight trails. Good deal though. Well, I think ur gunna need new ball joints (hopefully there a common size). I think your going to have to make your own tierods. think you might wanna upgrade to honda style for the added strength.

Still, you gunna be sittin way wide. Hope you don't ride in tight trails. Good deal though. Well, I think ur gunna need new ball joints (hopefully there a common size). I think your going to have to make your own tierods. think you might wanna upgrade to honda style for the added strength.
The ball joints are $36.00 I checked on that already and atleast if I have to make the tierods they are straight and not like car with all the curves

or what i would do is get some small heims and a threaded pieceof rod whatever length u need it... if u know of anyone who builds suspension and frames for cars or a race car shop would be a good place to get them

or what i would do is get some small heims and a threaded pieceof rod whatever length u need it... if u know of anyone who builds suspension and frames for cars or a race car shop would be a good place to get them

Good deal! Im with kyler on this one. The heim joints will be alot stronger than the regular ends. Theres a gone but not forgotten raptor with these a arms on it. Wide as hell. Looks sick though

i dont know that much about this stuff but could he not get a way with +2's and the 3" tie rod extensions from diamond jays customs

+5 is absolutly neccessary lol I think thats cool that they make them. Hope they fit your trails and you are able to get the proper parts. Eaither way keep us updated as it will be nice when finished!!

I like that wide look. MX style. You may have to lower the rear to match to front.
why dont you try aftermarket 450 tierods and ends
Might need some 450 shocks also.

Yeah I know it will need shocks, so it will be a little while before I will install them, I emailed the manufacter to find out how long of shocks I will need and if they still have the tierods, just waiting for them to respond

I run all heim end sup front and will never switch back to ball joints. ASR sells just the ends of you lookin to buy, then you can just make the rods yourself.

Back