Another question- Extended Wheel Spacers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people love them, or love that fact that its the cheaper way to go about things and other would never trust them. Personally, I'd just save my money and upgrade the right way and be happier in the long run. I don't have much of a problem with putting some on the rear, but the fronts just make me Leary.

i have the ones that you listed first and they are great and EXTREMELY tough

ok thanks and i was looking only to do the rear ones.. and if anything on the rear it would only hurt the hubs which wouldnt be too much to replace.

Wait dont buy anything then just flip the wheels around in the back it will make the back alot wider.Here are the pics of mine before and after I did it.

Before
Widenedbackendbefore.jpg

After
Widenedbackendafter.jpg

nope just take the tires off and swap them from one side to the other without rotating them and you'll be set. the fronts however will need new holes or different valve stems put in them for the stock ones will hit the brake calipers and rip the stem off

i have g-force spacers and love em, no problems at all. They fit perfect and were very easy to install. Ive had em for about 2 years and have riden them very hard

jareddd96 said:
ok thanks and i was looking only to do the rear ones.. and if anything on the rear it would only hurt the hubs which wouldnt be too much to replace.

if ya only run spacers in the back ur prolly gunna get some mean understeer cause the rear will be much wider than ur front

Ya there is a huge difference by just flipping the rear tires and getting some wheel spacers for the front.

x2 i ride teh same setup at tyler.. makes a world of difference

I was thinking about this the other day and it would make a difference if your wheels are made a little different.

Latest posts

Back