edelbrock carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior

Reaction score
where would be the best place to get a edelbrock carb and the cheapest place that ships fast. ::)off the internet

i tried there its is like 530 i think it said im looking at a sithe now its going for 401.36 + shiping and handeling

i found one on ebay i might buy im gona go to the dealer and see what price they will give me if to much ebay it is 366.95 it is. ;D

Are the edelbrock carbs worth the money? Can you really feel the difference over a stock one that is jetted?
I'm just asking because I have been looking at them on ebay for a while now and I can't make my mind up.

Are the edelbrock carbs worth the money? Can you really feel the difference over a stock one that is jetted?
I'm just asking because I have been looking at them on ebay for a while now and I can't make my mind up.

YES huge diffrence, the stock carb is absolutly no comparison. The response is amazing from this carb, deff worth a few horsepower thats for sure.

Me too! :D Just ordered one on ebay. Damn i can't wait to get rid of that stock carb.

yea it will because it usees the stock cable but the cable it comes with is just a heavy duty motionpro cable

[quote:tr401gnu]if i had the money i would too

C'mon moneybags![/quote:tr401gnu]

lol mine will be here thursday i checked today yes yes finally get rid of the stock BICE OF ****. ;D

Back