Brake Calipers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robe3338

Reaction score
Hey does any one know where I can get The rubber seals/boots for the brake caliper slides? Mine are dry rotted and torn and has gotten water on the slides. They slides were seized. I was able to get them out but the boots are no good. Ive look on several web sites that sell oem parts with no luck. Thanks.

go to your local yamaha dealer and they should beable to pull up the service manual on the computer...then you have pics of what you need with the part num right there....that be my best bet...

Well I tried the dealer - Waste of time. Called Yamaha Parts USA (corperate) - Waste of time. Best I could come up with was buying Three new calipers for 130+ each. That sounds pretty stupid for three lousy dust seals. I guess if anyone has front and rear mint condition complete calipers for cheap let me know. Thanks.

Go to www.yamah-motor.com and click on parts catalog. Click atv and the year and warrior and click front brake caliper and look up the part number and just order the things. You yamaha dealer must be pretty stupid if they can't get them.

You can get cheap calipers on EBAY. I was thinking you wanted piston seals at first and i bought some of those but ive enver heard of the other seals going. I would just buy some new calipers on ebay its most likely going to be your cheapest bet. ;D

I think you are talking about the dust covers for the slides, if there is any seal remaining, i suggest you get a tube of automotive goop and you skim the surface with it. This stuff works very well, I used it on my shifter linkage boot, and it works awesome.....if not I bought 2 complete sets of brakes off ebay for 100 shipped front and rear w/ almost new pads, and I got him to throw in the rotors. try to buy by ending auction early......email seller and make offer... :D

Oh yeah, just an afterthought, you need to clean slides and apply anti-seize compound, it will work wonders next time you go to remove.... ;D

Hey thanks for the help everybody. I think I may have gotten lucky. I looked up the parts again on the yamaha website. But this time I looked up 05 raptor 350. sure enough there they were. I ordered them just over $1ea. They should be here soon. I couldnt get new slides but mine cleaned up ok.

Back