tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey weres Pure Sports :'(

I run Realter A/T's best tire so far had them sense 2001 still look brand new. Great for hill climbs.
My bro has Bandits on the rear of his blaster and loves them I will get them the next time there better for hard parked slippery dirt.

have to go with maxxis i have them on my bmx bike mtb and warrior best tires i've had so far

i got 22' inch maxxis sur-tracs and they are awsome in the mud and snow. They are a little so big now since i really want the bottom end power. next tire im gettin is deffinatly the 20' inch H-D's

Klaws are my favorite tire, grips jsut as good as the rest(actually i think its better) They are also dirt cheap. :cool:

yea they sound good but the tread doesnt look that big for trails and mud and **** so thats y im gonna go with the h-d's for my next tire

Actually i did try out klaws once, and they have some serious hook, i just wanted to try out something diffrent and the HD just looks cool, let alone the handling and hook. ITs a tuff freaking tire, heasvy, but the wear is good, the I razr's on the yfz i ride with are showing wear already, the HD's look new still.

The only reason i bought the klaws was because of price and they were also 6 ply. They go good in everything, i havent got stuck with them, the key is spinning the year tires enough to keep them cleaned out.

Hey can any one recomend a 22-11-9 or 22-12-9 rear tire. I mostly ride trails that consisit of every thing rocks mud sand hills trees creeks you name it. I currently have 22-12-9 realators. Thier ok but would like to try some thing else. Thanks

just put my 18x10x9 and 20x6x10 mxr4 holeshots on and man they grip so good. i need to get a 1 tooth larger gear in the front to even out my gearing.

Back