Shock Q

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good fellers, Im glad your gonna go all the way up there to get it for me, Joking. But I don't blame you for getting it If I lived close to it I would for sure buy

Besides my 660 is going to be going up for sale soon so you gotta get some better suspension to hit the trails with my new setup

Beast if you wanted it and Cj wasn't interested I would have lol my girls parents live not far from the shocks location anyways

Never mind ha ha got number text sent I'll know soon enough where it's at exactly so I can head up

I appreciate the offer Coty, But Ive got too many bills this month. Im almost positive if you get it you could resale it and make some profit.

Low down on the shock in Phoenix it's a works dual rate with dual adjustment for fine tuning it's 3-1/2 hours from my house idk if I'll make it tonight but I got some better pics and it's worth the money

Ha ha beast I'm actually gettin two of them his buddy owns the shop right next to my work so he's bringing me both of them

ata3aqu5.jpg
works dual rate
mu6y5yhy.jpg
stock polished and rebuilt

they both should be bitchin! saw that solid bushing how to a couple weeks ago. ill start looking for parts

so we couldn't get the hookup on a delivery from the dudes buddy. cody was on top of that **** but he stopped talking to us for a while. just a busy guy. hes supposed to be looking at shipping tomorrow but if its too much ill just make the drive. i still have the other shock, not sure if ill return it or try to sell it to anybody.

what i found out today is the stock banshee shock is valved for 155 lbs and the works is valved heavier is all i got out of him. because the works shock is built for MX its shorter (13.5") but with the same travel as stock. i hope i get these soon so i can start tinkering again. shorter shock makes we worry for some of the stuff i do so i might be looking into adding a banshee dogbone. not sure yet

Cj text me I broke my phone got a new one but don't have any numbers the guy needs us to go up and get them if we want them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back