What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a military issue 2006 humvee armor plated top to bottom with the duramax the wheels were about 250-300 with the tires mounted and the door armor was 1" thick we drove it a few blocks i want one bad now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got jeffs stock shocks put on hell of a diff.Ordered my exhaust today next thing is the cfm air box
http://bit.ly/13b9NpC
found it for 90 got tons of jets that I have yet to know what carb they are for cause it isn't a makuni flat slide

D37E207A-EAD2-4A37-970D-30226F0CDD4F-6162-0000091F94080FB2_zps6c3e9ace.jpg

Just rained and the bikes loving it

9FD9DE3B-1266-4A07-93B8-6250E3B4394F-6162-0000091FC67010D1_zps8d17e23e.jpg

Loving those red shocks

#5 is ALIVE again!!!! hahahaha
god damn Caltric had the source coil wires in the wrong spots in the plug switched them around and #5 fired right up runs great charges the battery Awesome day!
been raining all day so going riding in morning to put the Blackwaters to the test

Went riding pretty sure I skipped time and have insane valve chatter haven't looked inside yet but I think I broke a valve spring and am pretty sure I bent the valve when I did it

Well decided to take the edelbrock off for a good cleaning and polish, Thinking about getting new lines. Also drained my gas tank and cleaned my crankcase filter. Got all my parts for the rear cant wait to get the new axle on it.

@SparkyMichigan As of right now those YFZs aint for sale, Sorry man. I got them for a 660 raptor, But I got my eye on a set of stage 1 elkas so if I end up getting them I'll hook you up with them maybe for a trade. Those headers you make are very nice!!! It took me awhile to get my edel just right, One of the best things ive bought for my 350.

I'm not gonna lie, I am a lil jealous of you guys n your edelbrocks LOL But I got my sparky torq header this a.m. and recieved my 660 rear shock from midwayUSA for partzilla and got the head ready to torque down. I found alot of small shavings in the timing chain housing of the jug, is that normal? I intend to change the oil so I guess we will see...

Figured out the clacking in my motor was the rocker arm locking nut came off adjusted both valves to .004 tdc and with that new exhaust and all she purz quieter then my truck and she gained mad amount of power

DD27F3A7-219B-4F1F-9BA6-97A7F72A3846-17181-0000170B3FDD8308_zps2d10f1b2.jpg

Got to ride the beast one last time before I tear it all the way down and over haul every thing from frame to motor

lol love the bent headlight bars , looks just like mine ! , I am in the middle of a complete teardown and rebuild right now my self , and today I flipped my rear tires , polished up my clutch cover and continued to wait for my new tranny to show . also did a clutch pulley mod , extended it about half inch .

Took off my front end getting ready for black fullflight +2's and new black.progressive shocks

lol love the bent headlight bars , looks just like mine ! , I am in the middle of a complete teardown and rebuild right now my self , and today I flipped my rear tires , polished up my clutch cover and continued to wait for my new tranny to show . also did a clutch pulley mod , extended it about half inch .

Ya roled quiet a few times broke one lense out trashed both Gaurds and tweaked both spindles but I got replacements now gotta pull my motor when I get my cam received so I can do my motor build and do a complete frame swinger and a arms reshoot and make it all clean and fresh coated

Threw my grill cover and paint tarp on it, the shed a tear. Engine is down, just needs dropped back into it, carb jetted and its good to go.

******* work and wedding plans leaves me with zero spare time........for now at least.

Latest posts

Back