Rear Sprocket Hub Issue!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't able to get a real good count cause the second I started counting pitch I started poring like crazy

That's ok my friend, I completely understand and really appreciate every bit of info you have given me, every little bit helps no matter what right!

I could check the thread pitch and size on mine except its a first gen and it only takes 4 bolts instead of 6 so I don't know if they are the same size bolt or not

Yeah that I could not tell you for sure or not, I know mine has the 6 bolts/threaded studs that you put a nut on after the sprocket goes on. The bad thing is the repair manual doesn't even say what size they are either and I've done a little search on the Internet and cannot find anything on it!!

Sounds right I was pulling my swinger off and was goin to let you know size but I think you have it spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's actually not all that bad of a price considering the tap is close to 8 dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back