Extended A arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely forgot to take a picture today, oh well. Are full flights the cheapest way to go for adjustable aftermarket A-Arms? And what else do you need to buy if you buy extended A-Arms?

Yes they are. There is a set of older lonestar arms on ebay that need balljoints and a good cleaning. Idk if they have heims for the mounting bolts. I know it takes the 1st gen balljoints.

Completely forgot to take a picture today, oh well. Are full flights the cheapest way to go for adjustable aftermarket A-Arms? And what else do you need to buy if you buy extended A-Arms?

yes the full flight are ready to bolt up adjust and go. they aslo include new tie rod extentions. look at the link i posted.

Fullflight, ASR, and Lonestar all come with extended tie rods. None of them have extensions that I've seen. Only place that sends extentions is the DiamondJ widening kit. I wouldn't trust extensions. Maybe if they were welded to the rod as well as threading them in, but, even still we are talking stock rods. Best to get the HD 12mm tie rod kit.

Fullflight, ASR, and Lonestar all come with extended tie rods. None of them have extensions that I've seen. Only place that sends extentions is the DiamondJ widening kit. I wouldn't trust extensions. Maybe if they were welded to the rod as well as threading them in, but, even still we are talking stock rods. Best to get the HD tie rod kit.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw him say "tie rod extensions". I'd much rather put my trust in a longer tie rod than a stock tie rod with an extension. It'll be a while before I buy some new A-Arms (expensive motherfuckers), but now I know that I won't need to straighten the frame in order to get some wheels with correct camber.

Fullflight, ASR, and Lonestar all come with extended tie rods. None of them have extensions that I've seen. Only place that sends extentions is the DiamondJ widening kit. I wouldn't trust extensions. Maybe if they were welded to the rod as well as threading them in, but, even still we are talking stock rods. Best to get the HD 12mm tie rod kit.

When I had the Diamond J kit, the FIRST thing that broke was the POS tie rod extensions. And that was while installing them. EFFING POS"s

Back