Riding issue.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martinez_YFM

Reaction score
Okay so I Have 350 Warrior Tore Down whole Four-wheeler For new paint Job i Put It All Back Together Now When i Start It It Runs Fine & Everything I Can Give It Gas Runs smooth I use not Have gas Coming Out Overflow on Carb now Thier Is But when i ride It Alil It Starts Act Up Wants Shut off But If i Pull in Clutch Let Off Gas It Shuts Of I Try Starting It It Only Starts If I Don't Press Gas Some times It Wont Start But Also Running Really Rich Could It Be Carb Being Their Was Gas sitting In It For 3 Weeks. & Not Ran at All ?

I don't think it is the gas mine sits for over a month at a time with no issues.
Gas coming out of you over flow will be a stuck float or one that needs adjustment.
If I remember correctly on these 0-1/8 throttle comes from the accelerator pump.
1/8-3/8ish throttle comes from your slide needle.
3/8ish to full throttle comes from your main jet.
So you will have to take off your carb and check these things out.
I had some issues with mine acting up, the previous owner had jambed the needle up into the slide bending it and breaking the e clip. I replaced those and put it together and it worked fine.
My $0.02

I'd definitly start with a carb clean/check and go from there.....as they say ...start with the simple ****
use berkible 2+2 gum cutter for cleaning

Last edited:
Back