photoshop work done

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't really do the stuff you wanted me to do. I did try to remove the heel guards when I did the first one.

I can't really do the stuff you wanted me to do. I did try to remove the heel guards when I did the first one.

whell you do one piece and maby someone else wanted to take a whack at it...so by the time people wacked it it would be close to done
?

[quote:4i8rswce]I can't really do the stuff you wanted me to do. I did try to remove the heel guards when I did the first one.

whell you do one piece and maby someone else wanted to take a whack at it...so by the time people wacked it it would be close to done
?[/quote:4i8rswce]

If you wack it long enough, eventually you'll be 'done'

here's the removed stress marks, blue hubs, blue light bracket, and the a-arms. That's all I could figure out.
warriorspeedchop.jpg

[quote:eek:uzux130]

?

If you wack it long enough, eventually you'll be 'done'[/quote:eek:uzux130]

im a 15 year old you dont need to tell me!!!

nice hubs...whats up with the arms?... at school i have a copy of the light mount it looks sweet

The lower arms didn't turn out real good, but that was the best I could do.

[quote:jjy43ihf]nice hubs...whats up with the arms?... at school i have a copy of the light mount it looks sweet

The lower arms didn't turn out real good, but that was the best I could do.[/quote:jjy43ihf]

at least you tried...thanks

Hey just retouched this, since i didn't notice anyone else did yet, hopefully my pic will upload at full size...
jpegwarr.JPG

~Bill
p.s. Sorry just noticed Yamarider got some of it done also, mine was done w/ photoimpression so it isn't that good, i couldn't get my adobe to load.

Back