edelbrock carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys got to take it easy on the ebay sellers. Sellers have up to a month to get you the item you won in the auction(correct me if I am wrong).

But this is an acutal company, not just someone selling parts out of their garage. There's no reason for them to take a week or two to ship out an in stock item. Most ebay sellers will ship the item out within 2 or 3 days. I even recieved an email with a tracking number telling me it would arrive on the 6th, but the seller was too 'busy' to drop the package off at UPS, so I have to wait another week because of it.

WOOOOH! It came a day earlier than the UPS tracking system told me. I got it in, and all the tuning I needed was leaning out the needle a little bit, and it runs perfect! It feels insanely fast now, but then again I got used to driving my cub cadet around the trails when the warrior was out of commission, so i'ts hard to tell exactly how much of a difference it made.

Carb_t2006_1_12_17_59_37_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

And a pic of my modified airbox. Looks like african-american technology, but it works good enough for now
Airbox_t2006_1_12_17_58_14_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

Hmmmm.......

I just noticed, the reference number for that one starts with 'WB' and it is on a page that mentions the Edel and White Brothers carbs.

I wonder if they're trying to pull a fast one. :-/

Edelbrock only makes that one carb for the Warrior. I think that's just the web site's inventory number, not the actual Edelbrock model number. The Edelbrock model number for the thumb throttle carb is 3011.

That's what I was hoping, but I can't confirm via the website that it is actually the Edelbrock 3150.

I think that's the cheapest I've seen it.

Anyone familiar with that company?

Back