wheel spacers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
what would be the best size for wheel spacers for me...5in. or 2.5in. I ride trails so i dunno if i want it to wide in the trial... what do u guys think

first of all just so you know wheel spacers arent all that safe..they put extra stress on your aarms and axle then normal....and if there is a spacer 5in wide youd be crazy to put it on unless you dont jump, wheelie, or pretty much anything besides sit there and look pretty...anything under a 2in wheel spacer is pretty safe as long as its built well ...but honestly id be kind of hesitant on jumping with wheel spacers off of ebay ::) but thats just me...guys break stock axles all the time and some guys jump crazy jumps with spacers and fliped rims and there fine so you wont really know till after its probably too late :-/...its completly up to you ....

hmmmhh that kinnda changes my mind about the spacers... ambye a 1.5 inch spacer would be good but thats like not much of a differnce

just flip you front rims around. i know i know the valve stem hits your brake. just get new stems put them in inside out and drill a new hole and there you go. wheels spacers will do fine as long as you dont jump.

fliping your rim isnt all that great eather but id prob do that befor i did spacers pluse its damn near free!....just take your front rims off and eather get a smaller valvle steam or drill a hole on the opposite side and throw them back up there and you have 2-4 more inches!....but that would only work on the front ...the back are already off set i think for the raptors

Ive seen wheel spacers brake if you dont value your life by all means get them for the Rear I just flipped the rims its free and it only puts a little more stress on the axle bearings if you have an aftermarket axle I wouldnt worry about bending them.Flipping the front rims isnt that either if you dont go as wide as you can the additional stress is actually on your hub and tie-rod ends since your suspension soaks up the hits from the widened stance unless your bottoming dont worry about your a-arms id worry about the hubs and tie-rod ends.

just get some nice off set rims. Douglas or ITP something like that....added a lot to my freind 04 warrior, and looks good.

Latest posts

Back