Yfz 450 piggybacks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warrior_rider

Reaction score
Hey guys I know this has been done and I've done some searching around to get an idea of how it's done but there's not really a description just pics I've seen the diamond j kit and I've been looking into a arms but I saw a bike that stood out to me because it had yfz fronts with stock a arms appeared to have some minor mods to the upper shock mount. What exactly do I have to do to fit these 17.4" yfzs on my bike I know every ones going to tell me get full flight arms or Asrs but even then the shock mount is in the exact same place if that's the case I would like to figure out the best way to mount them with out binding the ball joints at least until I can afford the a arms if any one has relocated there upper mount before or knows an in expensive alternative that can hold up to mild jumps and constant flexing of the shocks let me know thanks

uje3a7u5.jpg

Since you have the yfzx shocks instead of the regular yfz shocks which are 16" eye to eye, you must have a relocator bracket or lt arms like me and woya have to be able to run them.

Weston your definitely right bro I've been looking for them only problem is no one makes them anymore for a warrior I have been on the phone for 2days now with full flight and Asr I even called lsr since one of my cousins are sponsored by them

Have someone trace their dj's relocator bracket with a sharpie on white paper mail it to me and I'll cut you a set for the cost of shipping

Weston your definitely right bro I've been looking for them only problem is no one makes them anymore for a warrior I have been on the phone for 2days now with full flight and Asr I even called lsr since one of my cousins are sponsored by them

Honda 400ex +2

Is the relocator similar to the diamond j or is there an alternative to all that extra hard wear

I've been looking into the 400 ex arms they are every where will they fit or is there extra hardware I need to install them

Weston I'm in the process of searching it now I deff appreciate all the help guys couldn't pass them up for 100.00

You can buy that bracket through diamond J customs by itself without the kit, I just sent Tony mine for his Works black widows, he had to fabricate it a little for it to work because they sent me one for a different make instead of a warrior. So make sure to tell them for your specific model the raptors and the warriors bracket is different for some reason.

Ok cool bro I'm going to see if I can get the layout from geesfore as a template but if nothing else ill deff get it I think I saw a pic from beastly228 or something that is where I got the idea

Back