aftermarket stater clutches?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber315

Reaction score
hey guys... couple of qustions here...

first off are the raptor 350 starter clutches the same as the warrior? i think they should be but im not sure.

and second, is thier truely an aftermarket stater clutch for these? i seen a few threads that mentioned it but the websites they refer to suck and im not sure if they ever made them or not.

a friend of mine was hit by grizzly 660 a few weeks ago and just got out of the hospital so we are trying to fix up his raptor 350 for him. part of the reason he got hit was he only had one fog light and NO tailight at all... he was actually personally hit, not his fourwheeler and he supposedly flew 30 feet or so. ended up taking a 2am helicopter ride to erie with a dislocated knee, internal bleeding and torn open scalp... its a long story but he is getting better daily... now we just need to make his fourwheeler safe so maybe next time this doesnt happen.

if anyone knows the definite answer to my questions i will be very happy. thanks

ok turns out the warrior and the raptor are the same OEM part number, therefore they are the same..... still wondering about aftermarket tho

yeah i saw that thread. but where on the website does it say he actually is making them for the 350? looks like it might actually be more expensive than OEM, which is what i was trying to avoid

Back