Memorial Day weekend?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber315

Reaction score
so what everyone doing memorial day weekend? my friends and i are planning our 2nd annual memorial day weekend camping and i just wondered if any of you guys would be interested in riding the trails in clarion county, PA let me know.... we have a bunch of trails "around town" (probably over 25 square miles) there arent really any big hill climbs like wellsville but there are a couple... mostly it is just woods riding with grizzlys and beer stops about every 1/2 mile... the beer is the main goal (often more than it should be) we pretty much just cruise from bar to bar (4 of them spread out over 15 miles of road (by car but shorter, and more fun, by fourwheeler) and drink in between them....

we are camping at a log landing in the middle of the woods so if your interested... bring all your camping gear... you can park your trucks at a friends house about 1 mile from the site and there will be 4x4's with trailers to haul your cooler/ other stuff if need be...

i dont know if you guys would really be interested but i just figured i would throw it out there... i can give more details if your interested

hahaha yep now your a stoker kit! i had thought about going to wells ville if you guys go... but its such a PIA when there is camping and boozing in my backyard... i actually tried to get all my friends to go to wellsville but they have dogs and **** and didnt wanna deal with the driving...

DUDE, two more hours south west and your at Wellsville. I have a site this year so you have parking and a place to chill, bring the dogs too. The more the merrier. Hell, baseballs is making the trek, and that a 6hr drive for him. Anyone 6hr and closer that doesn't make the trek, deff has a stank ass pussy. Keep your tampons in and ride close to home on the same beat ass trails your use to. If you have an issue with you new claimed vag., take it up with baseballs. He's setting the standard here.

hahahaha way to go deadlast... make me look like a pussy.. hahaha i dont own a truck either! ahaha i really do wanna check out wellsville tho! im just not sure if i wanna get completely smashed and ride around down there... ive seen some pretty wild **** on youtube and ill probably break my neck hahaha

Im not sure whats goin down but i did almost break my neck. Broke my break lever instead(good times)!!! but it all sounds good. Its gonna come down to the week of before i have any def answers.

So the count down starts. Im def coming out to wellsie this weekend. I heard from a friend of a friend whose cousin larry talked to this dealer of unmentionable items said this is the hippest scene north of the mason dixin line.

ETA should be 12:00pm saturday which feels a lil late but maybe i'll leave Philly @ 4am be there by ten. Hopefully someone has a fire going so i can make some polski kielbasa for lunch before our long journey.

this is the hippest scene north of the mason dixin line.

ETA should be 12:00pm saturday which feels a lil late but maybe i'll leave Philly @ 4am be there by ten. Hopefully someone has a fire going so i can make some polski kielbasa for lunch before our long journey.[/quote]

yup it is the one of the best parties.and "I will" have the fire going.gladd to see you gonna make it.at least it will be daylight this time.
hope the truck does better this time. 5 days left. ;)

Coolness man. Better be ready for a wild time! You till got my number right?

Beast, your uncle bringin the Jeep out for this weekend, or you guys still goin down to your land?

hows the weather lookin out there? Looking real nice i hope. Im trying to sleep in the bed of my truck this time around.

What hell is a FULTONNNNN? Hahahaha

Mussouri, this place have a website or youtube vids? Wellsville sure does, see the madness for yourself man. Highly doubting FULTONNNNN is a close comparison. (Could be wrong)

Bomber, bum a ride with Bassballs. Hes making the trek. Get a trailer, his truck will get you there. Throw up some gas money and your good. $10 for the weekend and you have a place/area to stay too.

watch some man its a lot of hills/rocks super f-ed up terrain, a lot of people have heard of chadwick, its like 30 miles from there, its basically same thing, less people and rules though. fulton allows trucks and jeeps has some enormous mud pits and rocks, not as well known as chadwick tho so there are less videos, if i can ill try to get some decent pics this weekend but dont wanna F up camera so have to use phone......

fulton
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=potawatomi+atv+fulton&aq=f

chadwick (basically same)
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chadwick+atv&aq=f

Back