• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting '89 Warrior, Lunched rod bearing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber315

Reaction score
hey guys im parting out what i believe is an '89 warrior... it has a toasted lower rod bearing... but a lot of the other parts seem to be in pretty good shape... let me know what you need and ill inspect and make sure it is good condition and give you a price... oh and it does have a DG exhaust, also a aftermarket head pipe which im going to assume is also DG but dont qoute me on that....

DONT WORRY I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD PARTS AND YOU WILL RECEIVE ONLY PARTS IN WORKING ORDER!!!!!

also you can call or text me at 814-229-1544...

Parts are in Fryburg, PA and local pickup qualifies for a discount (and a tour of our sleds and other bikes ;D)

pm me the price of the rear brake caliper and all the hardware that goes with it, and how are the lower a-arms( condition of them) and a price

hecker1 said:
pm me the price of the rear brake caliper and all the hardware that goes with it, and how are the lower a-arms( condition of them) and a price

ill check on the a arms tonight.... there is play in the front end but im not completly sure where its all at... i think its mostly in the bushings at the frame.... as far as the ball joints go, ill have to tear it apart to see.... i plan on having it in pieces by the end of tonight.... back breaks work... and i believe it even as the parking brake... you want the whole setup from brake pedal to master cylinder, to brake pads? rotor too? ill double check these items and get back to you tomorrow.... ive never really shipped any parts but i imagine ill ship these things USPS in one of thier "if it fits, it ships" boxes with the flat rate... i like USPS cause they keep moving all weekend, unlike the others

deadlastracing said:
whats the 10th letter/number in the vin number?

ill check tonight...

i know your not asking but there isnt a title with this frame... it was sitting behind a trailer and we were lucky to get the key! hahaha

if someone wants the frame they can come and get it, FREEBIE! (im not even going to try to ship it)

1998yamahawarrior said:
a few pics of the quad if you could should help sell extorior stuff.

mmmmm theres not really anything worth wanting as far as that goes... the plastic WAS grey now its red, the hood is broke... i think the tank cover is alright(red)... the front fenders dont exist..... the tires are pretty much worthless..... seat has been recovered blue... ill check again but i dont think it had any tears... ill get some pics on here in a little bit (with any luck, im actually at work and really shouldnt be on here hahaha)

so let me get this straight......your parting out and selling a stolen quad on here?

nope not the case....ill post the vin... i have nothing to hide..... look back over my history of posting's youll see that, even tho im new, i know what im talking about, and would have no reason to steal a fourwheeler....

better yet i should post a picture of where we got this gem-->(sarcasim), id be scared to step foot on this property uninvited! as a matter of fact.... i think i heard a banjo start to play that song from deliverance has we got out of the blazer!! hahaha

after reading back...
i see where you could think i meant we stole it with this comment

"i know your not asking but there isnt a title with this frame... it was sitting behind a trailer and we were lucky to get the key! "

what i meant by that was the people are such dirtbags im suprised they found the key in their hellhole of a trailer...

Ahhhh, I see now. Yeah, the whole title and key thing threw me off.

That's deff. not an 89. front end and a-arm balls joints are a dead giveaway. If you get the 10th letter or # off the vin You can find the year by cross referencing the vin chart.

Oh hell I thought it was... Did the 89 have headlights by the bumper?... Originally I thought I was newer than 95 but the lady seemed to think it was a 89... But she didn't even know what was wrong with it...I'll get that vin around 8pm...And check it out

bomber315 said:
better yet i should post a picture of where we got this gem-->(sarcasim), id be scared to step foot on this property uninvited! as a matter of fact.... i think i heard a banjo start to play that song from deliverance has we got out of the blazer!! hahaha

what i meant by that was the people are such dirtbags im suprised they found the key in their hellhole of a trailer...

You didn't get it from these guys, did you?
hillbillys.jpg

That's messed up....but funny.

how much for the hand gaurds, and the rear skid. would you be will to separate the header and pipe cause i already have that pipe on mine?

author=yamarider board=classifieds thread=9708 post=99736 time=1247528791

close... we didnt see and males there but when the lady opened the door she was shaving a dog right in the middle of her living room floor!...

sorry guys vin number JY43GDA08TA140616 turns out to be a 96... i thought the plugs looked newer than my 94 but the lady thought it was older...

@heckler1- sorry i didnt get the front end tore down lastnight... but the rear brakes are off... going to need new pads on them (pretty much a given there)

@warrior111- you have first dibs on the front brakes and rear shock... both of which i know are working... ill have to look into shipping to canada tho, never done that

@1998yamahawarrior- you got dips on skid plate, ill check and see how trashed it is.... handguards are sold locally sorry(they were just the cheap all plastic ones anyways)... already have a guy lined up for the headpipe also, but your next if he backs out....

did i miss anyone? ill try to get you guys so decent pics of your parts tonight...

i did checkout the cylinder and head lastnight..... the cylinder has some discoloration from where the piston wasnt sitting for however long, and i did find (i think) 2 places where you could "catch a nail" over all it seemed in good condition, but i would probably have a machinist measure it because im guessing it should be bored.... the head has quite a bit of carbon on it but no big deal there, the (stock:( )cam, rockers and bearings are all good.... im suprised no one wants these things hahaha

Back