Shifter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pictures that were posted it looked about the same as mine. If it's not then I'll have to order a YZ250 shifter.

Ok, I got the YFZ450 shifter on there and it fits no problem! Definitely feels better. I don't like how long it is though. I can use it and I'll be fine but I think I'll buy another and find someone that can cut it and weld it to make it shorter.

I can cut and weld.

I don't think I'll be over there today, right now it's not stored at my house. When I get back over there again though I'll snap a picture. It's about 1-2 inches from the front fender plastic at the bottom.... So it's pretty long.

check out the pics in this post... banshee shifter with some bending to clear a pull start so it is most likely shorter - end of shifter is at the 2nd letter of Yamaha. yzf426 with some straightening which made it a hair longer - end of shifter is inbetween the 5thand 6trh letter of Yamaha. And the YZ250 shifter same spot as the yzf426 shifter

Yeah, after looking at it I think they are probably shorter. I don't like the collapsible peg though. I'd rather have a fixed one I think.

Did you guys get those off ebay? Or from an online store?

Back