Some of you guys might have seen these...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber315

Reaction score
A couple of my buddies have got thier THREE wheelers in ATV Scene magazine... they are pretty sweet machines and freakin nutty guys... they are racing CRA for points this year and you racing guys from ohio may have seen them at summit already this year...

http://www.atvscene.com/atv_features/tionesta-trikes-quad-trike-conversions?page=0,0

also i screen printed thier safety green shirts and rebuilt the logo at the very end of the article for them, so even some of my work has made national print hahaha

check it out and if you see them tell them you know bomber

beastly i thought you of all people may have seen them already... didnt you go to summit this year, or last year? they race all over OH...

bad ass man. Good stuff! I did see that the CRA had a tri-wheeler class this year. I'll keep my eyes open for them. they should really sell there kits. They'd make a killing!!

oh and they are mainly going to be racing MX... who knows maybe ill get crazy and bring my warpig out with them some weekend... i dont have much time in the air though i would rather race harescrambles if anything (i havent broke anything in a while and feel the need to work on something)

eh we'll see... i dont feel to much like casing a double and showing everyone how to eat **** on a warrior and break your back haha... who knows... maybe if they have room on thier trailer

Back