ok i think i need help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber315

Reaction score
so lastnight i had this dream... cue the jokes...

anyways i was riding with a bunch (10-15) of you guys, im not sure who all was there but im pretty sure the one guy was my idea of beastly and i know deadlast was there (you guys are lucky hahaha) anyways we were riding somewhere in ohio, im guessing it was my idea of wellsville because it was a ways south of where i live.

deadlast was leading when we crossed this creek and were heading up this gradual hill but when i tried to shift i couldnt get it to go in. i lost all of my momentum so i tried to downshift and it wouldnt go back down... WTF! there i was stuck in the middle of the hill and the only guy that didnt blow around me was beastly haha... i got off and looked at my shifter... this is where it gets weird hahaha... the whole damn shifter and shaft pulled out of the case and was laying on the ground!... at first i thought i could just shove it back in and at least limp it back but when i felt inside the hole with a couple fingers (yeah thats possible?, and cue the jokes haha) i could feel all of the gears and thrust washers were all over the place and there was no way i was going to get them lined back up...

(now is when it get REALLY weird)
deadlast and all the other guys finially turned around and came back, they asked what the problem was and i pulled a few thrust washers out of the bottom end... deadlast got all excited and said not to take those out cause i would never get them back in right. i told him i really wasnt too worried about that because they were already laying in the bottom of the case.... AND THEN i reached back in and pulled out a handful of small little toys like you get out of those easter egg machines at the mall!! WTF!?!?! everyone was like "WTF!!!"... and i said i had no idea....

then bam! my dream suddenly placed a few of us in my grandmas livingroom 200miles away... and we were discussing how to tow my fourwheeler in. i wanted to just take the motor out and bring it home while leaving the rest of the warpig at deadlasts house (because i dont have a truck or a trailer, dont ask me how it got there to begin with) i figure once i got the motor back together we could put it back in and ride again.... he for some reason didnt like this idea... and then i woke up...

phew im soooooo glad i dont have to rebuild the tranny!!! that would have sucked ass!

do you think i have lost my mind?!?!?! should i seek professional help?!?!? hahaha wow...

and heres the scary part, that wasnt the first or the last fucked up dream i had like that lastnight, but it was the only one involving the warrior... the funny thing is i didnt even drink anything lastnight! wow

Last edited:
il_fullxfull.80429938.jpg

HAHA, why am I the negative nancy?

No sweat dude. That dream actually sounds bad ass. I actually have only ever had one dream that involved my warrior, and I was racing against a bunch of mini bike and couldn't keep up. WTF is up with that?

Now the real part that would freak me out is when we all do ride wellsville this year, you blow your tranny. Even freakier then that, is if you pull an easter egg outta it!

LOL im not used to this much sleep and it is making me crazy ahaha... yeah that whole wellsville thing... kinda makes me wish by car would get totaled so i could get a smal truck or a jeep hahaha.. otherwise ill have to ride my warrior the whole way there and i dont know the way ahaha... or maybe i could convince one of my friends to come too and pull a trailer... hmm come to think of it i have a bunch of 3 wheeler buddies that race in ohio maybe i could talk them into camping out and showing us "how its done" haha

it wasnt the actual eggs its was the little trinkets inside them hahaha... i didnt put them there i think you guys did... its no wonder the shaft blew out!... im just not sure how you all crammed them in the oil fill hole?!

it's kinda like putting a boat together in a bottle, get it ready slide it in slowly pull the sting to finish assembly

Back