Tusk heel guards for Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmx71

Reaction score
Which Tusk heel guards to order to fit Yamaha Warrior that will need least modifications ??

I already have the Motorsport products nerfs which are very nice...didnt care for the look of the PRM...so trying to put heel guards on now

So the Tusk heel guards for a Suzuki Z400 will be my best bet for a 2000 Warrior...

And do you know if it would matter the year when ordering the Z400 heel guards

Z400 heal guards on the warrior.

0220091429a.jpg

0220091429.jpg

I run the yfz450 Pro Armour pro peg set up on mine. A little modding was need to make those work as well.

what does it look like behind the fender? I want to know what i have to do to get them to fit? There isnt any stock bracket that it connects to behind the fender is there?

I have no idea. Not my quad. As I stated I run a modded YFZ heel guard.

Looks to me like the rear side mounts are about an inch and a half above where the warrior ones mount. He doesn't appear to have them mounted. But also on this quad, he is running the IMS pegs, which would move the guard mounting location back by a stock warrior peg width.

Heres my heel guard post:
http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20958&highlight=pegs

damn i like that look! but for my monster 97 i dont want nerf bars. those r IMS pegs huh thems r nice! does IMS make them for a warrior or r they for something else and modded to fit?

I think at one time IMS did make them. I think with lack of sales they might have discontinued them. U might want to give them a call. When I was lookin I couldn't find much.

ah gotch ya. ill prog just make some like i did for my 87. but i do like them heel gaurds. and btw your peg/heelguards are the ****! :tup:

Looks to me like the rear side mounts are about an inch and a half above where the warrior ones mount. He doesn't appear to have them mounted. But also on this quad, he is running the IMS pegs, which would move the guard mounting location back by a stock warrior peg width.

From the pictures it looks like you could just use some square tubing to fill the gap between the foot pegs and guard, if you don't want to mod the stock pegs. On my Raptor, the pegs are a little wider than the Warriors, so the gap shouldn't be quite as big. The rear bracket might be a little trickier though.

I might get a me a cheap, used set on Ebay to experiment with. :D

Latest posts

Back