Memorial Day weekend?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deadlast, i know i know, i suck... im camping and boozing around home... but dammit i wanna come see you guys race this summer!.. i dont think you guys ever gave me a heads up in the other thread about when and where

26 of june? is there a hare scramble there that weekend too? my cousin went to something there last year with his bike that was like a triathathon or something... he is giving up on racing tho (i think)

ill have to try to make it out there... i know what going to happen tho... youll convince me to bring my buggy out every weekend and beat the **** out of it with you guys haha

mmmm ok just thought maybe it was that same 3 event kinda thing... hopefully i have off work ill come check it out

I took the dog out with the new axle on it and i cant wait to climb **** all day. And the 45 pilot jet makes it feel much smoother. Downside: I smashed my knee and now its bruised real good or im starting to get "water on the knee" real bad, if it still hurts by friday i'll have to find some workicets for the weekend.

Plus my boys bringin his supped up XR125 so now im not treckin by myself. He's been watch them vids on the wells site and feels a lil shook about the hill climbs but he'll get over it. Viscious weekend coming

thats an endoro right? Hes gunna need the head light. My Bro will be there with his XR250, so they can have (not)fun on the two wheels. (on bonus is that they can get around all the traffic jams a lot quicker. Hahahah. First time ever for your friend and fist Memorial day for my lil bro. Looks like I'm gunna be laughing a lot.

Bomber - Big game does to a triathlon weekend once a year. night and day XC race, flat track the net day. I have no idea if its on the weekend of not. I'll have to check.

I survived, and only rolled the quad once. Bassballs had a near death experience....I let him elaborate.

P1010002.jpg

P1010003-1.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010007-1.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010019.jpg

That's the sun coming up, not going down. Pulled an all nighter Saturday. Went to bead at 8, got up at 10 and did it all again.

P1010027.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010025.jpg

Yupp ^^ thats Bassballs quad. He made the trek yet again. Showin all you pussballs how its done!

looks like a lot of fun! mine got the famous- lose spark on memorial weekend so only got to ride for 5 minutes. got a new stator coming this week. bassball you got to tell us about your experience

Hey now gang, i made up and back for another Wellsville experience and what an experience i got. My buddy (Lou) and i left Philly (with 2 hours sleep more like a nap really) around 4:30 am and made there in 6 hrs. Lou came with his bike and sad to say dumped it within the first 20 minutes leaving him bruised and beatin. He chilled for the day while we rode a bit. It didnt take long for me to get in full party mode as well as everyone else. So, after a nice full day of gettin it in and baking in the sun, we decided to get in the big four wheeler.

As if we didnt have enough fun, the three of us Jay, Lou and I jumped in the Rubicon and headed out somewhere around 1am. I guess we were have so much fun that we didn't see the 20ft wide hole in the earth on top of a high and steep slopping hill that we had just flipped into I knew times were good cause we were all laughin when we climbed out or at least i was and they cuaght on. i couldnt believe Jay took it so well.
Any way we were all good and the jeep made it out ok due to the awsomely friendly heads of Ohio and made it back to camp where the party continued.

Sunday was a fun day Lou rode his bike and we cruised and checked **** on our own for a while then went on a long fun trip with deadlast and his little bro. My battery was taking a **** on me but managed to get going enough to get me around. Everything went good this time out and def gonna try to get there in July. Worth the trip every time, i think.

Yeah it was fun Tony, your always welcome man. Big Lou us a cool dude. We had some convo when you were out for awhile on Sat. Kinda wish yall coulda kicked it with us on Saturday night when we pulled that all nigher. Perhaps next time. Id be cool to get just the quads out too, co climb some **** and what have yah.

Here's the pic that says it all.......

DSCN1230.jpg

Yeah July is lookin pretty appitizing. I'll have to find a spot up the Poconos to test drive anyone else that wants to come to the ville. Just so i know they can hang but i guarantee i make many more trips in the years to come maybe even bringin the boy out when he's ready.

Back