• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1994 Warrior in NW PA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber315

Reaction score
hey guys i hate to say it but i found something else i want... im not going to buy it tho unless i can sell my warrior.... you guys should all know me and many of you have already dealt with me... im trust worthy... heres the link

http://classifieds.pennswoods.net/classifieds/viewad.cgi?adindex=591382

thanks.... and dont worry guys even if i do sell it ill still be around here.... im looking at something that takes coolant... shhhh dont tell anyone

Surprise, Surprise. Another one to move on. So what did you find? Lemme guess, its a Honda?

getting a 400ex? Thats what i want lol Or the best four wheeler ever the 2009 yfz 450r

eh im not moving on unless i can sell the warrior.... how about a 06 yfz450 for $2000? i have 1/2 a notion to just buy it and have both but i got no room!!

Hell if I had a yfz but no room then id just put a garage door on the side of my living room and park it in the living room and sell the recliner and just sit on the YFZ!!

LMAO! i kept my R1 in the living room when i bought it new a year ago lol.... abr, xt225, warrior, and a lt230 along with the crappy truck i had at the time kept the garage full so i rolled it in the house :D

eh yeah like i figured im think im going to end up keeping the warrior since no one is even throwing offers at me... probably best tho really since i dont think the yfz would be a good mix trail riding with grizzlys

I bet a yfz would do fine in the woods if it was set up for the woods and not track or something.

Latest posts

Back