• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting '89 Warrior, Lunched rod bearing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok frame and slip on are gone... as far as the wheel goes i dont really want to split pairs and i kinda just like to keep them for spares... you should be able to find a good deal on ebay i would think.. sorry

yes i still have the carb it is very clean $100 for it theres pics of it around here some where ill post a link in a bit

yeah its actually from a a '96 the title of the thread is wrong... honestly im not even sure what the double throttle cable looks like hahaha

send the money order to Tyler Ochs, 1008 Sunset Drive, Lucinda, PA 16235 or paypal [email protected]

your probably the 5th person to say you would take it but everyone else has backed out when it has came to the paying part.... i dont consider anyone else to have dibbs on it since it has been like 2 weeks since they have shown interest...

just checked my email and saw you sent it... its all yours now... ill try like hell to get it shipped tomorrow at lunch ... if not definitly friday... Thanks!

CARB IS GONE

Tyler said:
how much for all 4 wheels and tires?

i dont know, those will be sooo expensive to ship for all the more they are worth... i suppose i can ship them all the way to OK... but honestly your probably better off finding some locally.... the rear tires are trash anyways... and the fronts arent much better

great seller. just got my parts. seller was nice enough to wait for me to get my crap together which took a while. could have sold to someone else but held for me since i asked first.

thanks again.

A+++++

I was wondering if there are still any parts to the top-end left? I had a student bring in a 1990, Big Bear that had blown the exhaust valve into the piston.

Is the rear grab bar in nice shape? No bends or anything? If so, how much delivered to Mi 48042? Thanks, Art

Back